Tuesday, April 27, 2010

All charged up.....

I have a routine that i go through when getting all my equipment ready for an event. One that needs plenty of electrical outlets. Lets see....have to charge up my digital display clock. Next I plug in my time machine (times and prints out record of times). Next I charge up the battery for my Nikon camera. Next comes the PA system with hand help microphone. This baby weighs a ton. All battery but no need to find a power outlet since it is wireless. Now only one more and that is a battery back up system by Black and Decker....whew.....5 outlets in all. I am looking forward to the day when i can lease a battery powered van to haul my equipment to events. And that may be in the near future. I wish Delmarva Power would sponsor some events. I sure do pay them enough for electricity